October 1st, 2014
My wife, Donna, and I have two daughters, Lisa, who is now a dentist in our practice, and Arielle, who attends Rutgers to study environmental studies. Bella, an Australian Shepherd, is our wonderful family dog. In my leisure time, I enjoy playing the guitar, singing, and writing songs. If you have the opportunity, you should ask me to show off my avid juggling talent!
As a native of Union, New Jersey, it is a joy for me to help serve the members of the community that I have called home for so long. Aside from providing the members of my community with exceptional dental care, I also stay active in the community as the Co-Chair of the Brotherhood at Temple Sinai.
1) Favorite color: Red
2) Lucky number: 3
3) Favorite cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
4) Favorite movie: Casablanca
5) Favorite singer: Van Morrison
6) Favorite food: Spaghetti
7) One thing you won't leave the house without: My cell phone
8) If I could go back in time I would want to go to...: the 1960s
9) Kindle or paperback books? Paperback
10) What is your favorite season? Fall